Robb is a Top Producing Realtor with over 30 years of award winning Real-estate experience. He has been selling Real Estate since 1987 and his awards include The Prestigious Top Tier Award (Top 5% of their market) Diamond Award (Top 3% Sales) The Director’s Platinum Award (Top 5% Sales) and The Award of Excellence (Top Sales Award 8 out of last 9 consecutive years).
As the former owner of his own Real-estate agency Robb will direct his superior understanding of the Vernon marketplace towards your home sales and purchases. If you’re looking for a hard working, knowledgeable realtor who’s not scared of turning over a few stones in his quest to find you the right home then give Robb a call direct at 250-260-0358.
A life-long Vernon resident, Robb is a true Vernonite who prides himself on knowing the city like the back of his hand. Robb loves fitness and is an avid runner and cyclist having completed the Whistler & Kelowna Gran Fondo’s as well as the Kelowna Marathon.
Robb’s hobbies include photography and watching his daughter Cassandra play Professional basketball in the top tier woman’s league in Europe. Cassandra also holds the distinction of winning the 2015 NCAA State Farm 3 point shoot out held at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indiana.
Every purchase and every sale is important
Meeting a client’s needs goes beyond placing a sign in the lawn, or driving buyers to and from showings.
- It’s about taking the time to listen and understand
a client’s needs.
- Taking the time to accurately answer questions about specific properties.
- Explaining real estate forms and negotiation procedures.
- Providing information about possible sources of funding.
- Arranging appointments to view and show properties.
- Presenting offers to the client and properly explaining the steps toward completing the deal.